For auditing services, we work with Interactive Accessibility
Assessment & audit services to ensure ADA compliance for websites
Business Website Center recommends Interactive Accessibility's services should you need your website(s) assessed for ADA compliance. Interactive Accessibility is recognized globally as a leader in accessibility. They offer customized Section 508, WCAG 2.0 and ADA compliance services to meet your specific needs. When looking for an accessibility company, it makes sense to partner with a company that is internationally-recognized, has the expertise to help you succeed, and who is dedicated to ensuring accessibility compliance. This is why we selected them. They combine expertise, experience, and efficiency to offer end-to-end accessibility services covering both conventional and emerging technologies.
Services at a glance:
- Accessibility Design Reviews
- Usability Testing with People with Disabilities
- Accessibility Policies and Program Development
- Ongoing Accessibility Reviews
- Helpdesk Support
What about Section 508?
They can do an accessibility audit for both Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 (soon to to be 2.1) for your agency, company, or organization.
An accessibility audit and evaluation:
- Provides in-depth page-by-page analysis of a representative sample pages in your website or application
- Lists best practices and outlines specific areas needing remediation
- Identifies violations to Section 508 and W3C WCAG 2.0 guidelines
- Details specific recommendations with code examples for how to make your product accessible
- Prioritizes the areas needing correction, estimates development effort and charts a course to compliance
- Summarizes the level of compliance with Section 508 and WCAG 2.0
What sets them apart:
- Independence of testing through right governance
- Innovation to transform accessibility compliance testing to deliver more value per dollar
- Consulting to help understand and address accessibility throughout the organization
- Leverage emerging technologies
- Testing standardization, reuse, reduced rework and early identification of accessibility vulnerabilities and issues
- Accelerated testing and comprehensive reporting using Interactive Accessibility's Accessibility Scribe tool for manual testing
We can work together with your team and Interactive Accessibility to ensure your site is up to today's guidelines for online ADA compliance. The initial consultation is complimentary so do not hesitate to call us at 707-794-9999. We can also arrange an online meeting with the team of Interactive Accessibility.